About our test center:
People Analytics offers a state-of-the-art test center with following specifications:
- Located in a brand new class A office building,
- Ample free underground parking available,
- 24/7 security guarded,
- Accessible to persons with disability,
- Gender separated bathrooms with fully electronic facilities,
- Brand new hotel available on premise (floors 12-21).
- Test room isolated with soundproof insulation,
- Ergonomic adjustable leather chairs for each test station,
- Secure 24/7 video/audio surveillance by 6 LED night vision cameras,
- Observation window overlooking the test lab,
- Adjustable privacy shields for test takers comfort.
26 brand new test stations all equipped with:
- Enterprise grade Lenova computers with Intel processors,
- Widescreen LED Panel Dell/ACER Pro monitors:
- Test stations: 22 inch (1600 x 900),
- Synchronizer: 24 inch (1920x1080 Full HD),
- All stations are networked with a separate synchronizer and domain controller computers,
- CAT6 LAN network secured by galvanized piping,
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 domain controller,
- Professional headsets with microphone and adjustable volume,
- Power surge and backup battery UPS protection for server and synchronizer computers.
- Separate reception area for test taker's registration process,
- Equipped with two cameras (Microsoft HD and Logitech) for taking test taker's pictures,
- Three professional scanners (AssureTech Bio, Cannon, and Brothers) for ID scan,
- Electronic signature pad (ePadLink),
- Futronics fingerprint scanner,
- Garrett SuperWand Hand-Held Metal Detector,
- Enterprise grade laser printer,
- Security Level P-4 size cross-cut paper shredder.
Invigilators/Test Center Administrators:
- Staff are categorized into three groups:
- Supervisory: for performing test session supervision,
- Invigilation: for invigilation of test sessions,
- Technician: for technical troubleshooting during test sessions.
- All staff have been through background verification check by receiving Police Criminal Record Check (CRC),
- All staff have signed Confidentiality/Conflict of Interest agreement,
- All staff have been trained and tested for their knowledge of the procedures,
- All staff have gone through hand-on test-session training.